The kit includes the following:
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) Emergency Survival Blanket
- (1) Body Warmer
- (1) Emergency Poncho with Hood
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) 10 ft. Tow Rope.
- (1) Car Battery Jumper Cables
- (1) Reflective Triangle
- (1) Oil Funnel
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.